THE PURPOSE OF THE COURSE:
Have you ever felt that you are overburdened with tasks? That even if one day was 48 hours long you wouldn’t have time for everything? Or that you don’t have time for the most important things, like family, friends or yourself? Or as a leader you find it impossible to balance you and your colleagues tasks and timetable?
If the answer is yes to any of these questions, this crash- course is for you. During this online training you will:
- look at your time management routine, habits more consciously,
- get easy to use tools, tips and tricks that help you manage your time more effectively.
- Iearn how to prioritise your tasks better
- instead of procrastinating how to organise your tasks effectively
- ways to get rid of time wasting habits so that you can keep the balance between private and professional life.
Time is our most valuable resource manage it well and counstiously.
WHO IS GOING TO GUIDE YOU THROUGH THIS LEARNING JOURNEY?
Borsós Kata - psychologist, OD consultant, trainer
She works in OD since 2013 as an Y generation consultant and trainer of Flow Consulting. Her main focus areas are developing experts, leaders and talents, and improving the effectiveness and cooperation of teams and companies. Her aim is to help to achieve sustainable, real behavior change.
2.The value of your time
Our most valuable resource: time...
3.Time management methods
How to organize your tasks?
Fighting procrastination and time wasting habits
4.Let's sum it up
The course has come to an end...